In the frenzy of peppy chart busters and jaw-dropping backdrops, in the fantasy of ‘Infinity Stones,’somewhere down the line, our faiths seem to be flickering. While we are bogged down by the pace of our everyday rat-race that apparently leaves us enervated, and we are bedazzled by the glitters of the success-ladder, rekindling our faith in truth, unconditional love and compassion become the only way we stay grounded to our roots.
Here’s a list of Christian movies watching which our hope and faith ought to be strengthened, preventing us from going astray in life.
- Grace Unplugged: This movie pivots about a father-daughter dynamic, wherein Christianity plays the driving force of the protagonist.Released in the year of 2013, Grace Unplugged portrays a father, who had fallen prey to drug abuse during the heyday of his rock scene and had found his hope of life in the path of Christianity. His daughter wants to be what he was, despite all his cautions. Devoid of the mainstream cheesiness, this movie is a must watch for re-establishing hope in the worst hit times.
- Soul Surfer, PG:Never give up attitude towards your dream is what this movie depicts. A surfer girl, Bethany, survived a shark attack. Despite losing her arm, she re-steps into her dream world. To top it all, the photographic experience along with the lovely musical background score leaves an even more intense impact on the viewers.
- Unbroken:Path to redemption: This movie pivots about the life story of Louis Zamperini, a survivor of the Second World War, who reeling from his nightmarish experience, gets married to a young woman, Cynthia Apple white. When his inner demons tend to ruin his marriage, he is stirred by the inspirational words of Rev. Once, he embraced the Christian faith, he starts to learn how to forgive his prior oppressors and spread the message of unconditional love and peace.This one is among the most praised Christian faith movies of the recent times.
- God is Not Dead: A light in the darkness: A setback of his beloved church being burnt down brings along a number of adverse situations in the life of the protagonist. While things take a turn to the adverse conditions, Hill, the protagonist, gets aid from his atheist brother, a lawyer in order to rebuild his beloved church.
- Miracles from Heaven: They say, when medicines don’t help much, it’s your prayers that can be the best healer. This movie reinstates the faith in miracles, with the story of a little girl, Anna. Her illness is incurable as a rare case. With the relentless prayers and help of her mother, she starts healing in a miraculous way, rendering the doctors and her family in surprise.
These are a handful of the best faith based movies watching which can certainly help you sort it out and mend it with hope and love at the adverse crossroads of your life.