What is Crossflix?
Crossflix is the Christian alternative to Netflix. We provide family-friendly programs to entertain, educate, and inspire you.
Crossflix is a streaming service that allows you to watch a wide variety of Christian faith movies, TV shows, award-winning faith documentaries, adult and children’s biblical education, and original Crossflix content on many of the Internet-connected devices such as televisions, tablets, and cell phones. Crossflix hosts one of the largest collections of faith and family films, award-winning documentaries, and children’s biblical animated programming in the world. We empower Christian filmmakers and artists by producing original content, such as television shows, mini-series, a 50-episode Living Bible Series covering important biblical stories from The Creation to Revelations, and children’s biblical animation. Crossflix is the go-to channel for Christian entertainment, education, and inspiration.
Our content has no nudity or bad language. Almost all of our content is rated by Dove.org, the most reputable faith-movie rating organization. Content not rated by Dove.Org has been viewed and rated by Crossflix staff to make sure that it is family friendly. With Crossflix, you can enjoy unlimited viewing of our content without having to watch a single commercial. There’s always something new to discover — more movies, documentaries, and other content added every week!
Movies, TV Shows, and More
With Crossflix, you get instant access to great Christian-friendly content across the United States and Canada. Crossflix has an extensive library featuring award-winning, faith-inspired content that includes feature-length films, documentaries, TV shows, biblical animation for kids, and adult education like The Crossflix Living Bible Series and other Crossflix original content.
The more you watch, the better Crossflix can help empower Christian filmmakers and artists by funding Crossflix Original Productions, licensing great content from Christian filmmakers and distribution companies, and donating back to your community all while you’re enjoying TV shows and movies that you’ll love!
You can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Plus, you can download your favorite shows to your Android mobile device, or Windows 10 computer or tablet. With downloads, you can watch while you’re on the go or without an Internet connection. Go ahead, binge a little on content that’s good for the soul!
How can I watch Crossflix on my TV?
There are four options to watch Crossflix on your TV:
Amazon Fire TV Devices. (ranging from approx. $39-$139 USD) – We support Amazon Fire TV products for connecting to your TV. Similar to Roku devices, Fire TV devices connect to your TV via an HDMI port and run independently of a computer. Amazon Fire TV devices are available at Amazon.com.
Basic Instructions for using an Amazon Fire TV device:
Step 1 – Purchase and connect an Amazon Fire TV device to one of your TV’s HDMI ports and register the device to your WiFi network.
Step 2 – Search for an install the Crossflix app on the Amazon Fire TV device. Once you search “CROSSFLIX,” it can be found in the Apps & Games section. Click Crossflix, Click Download. Click to open. Type in the Email address and password that is used to sign into Crossflix.com.
ROKU devices. (ranging from approx. $29-$129 USD) via the Crossflix app found in the Roku Channel Store.
Please Note that Roku 1, SE, HD, XD or XS are not supported. Similar to Fire TV these devices are independent of a computer. Roku devices connect to your TV via an HDMI port.
Basic Instructions for using a Roku device:
Step 1 – Purchase and connect a supported ROKU device to your TV. (See below for specific supported versions.) Register the device to your WiFi network.
Step 2 – Search for “CROSSFLIX” and download the app onto your ROKU device or log in at https://channelstore.roku.com/ and search for Crossflix to add the channel. Register your email address and password for Crossflix.com on your Roku device. Open the Crossflix app on Roku and watch movies. For additional information on using ROKU to access Crossflix on your television, https://www.roku.com/how-it-works.
Apple TV. (Starting at approx. $149 USD) The Crossflix app can be found in the App Store. Please Note that Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported since no third-party apps can be loaded to them (you can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008). Similar to Fire TV and Roku, these devices are independent of a computer. Apple TV connects to your TV via an HDMI port.
Basic Instructions for using an Apple TV device:
Step 1 – Purchase and connect a supported Apple TV device to your TV. (See below for specific supported versions.) Register the device to your WiFi network.
Step 2 – Search the app store for “CROSSFLIX” and download the app onto your Apple TV device. Register your email address and password for Crossflix.com on your Apple TV device. Open the Crossflix app on your Apple TV and watch movies. For additional information on using Apple TV to access Crossflix on your television, visit support.apple.com/apple-tv.
Use an HDMI cable to connect your PC/Mac to your television. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/tech-tips-and-tricks/dave-taylor-hdmi-article.html.
NOTE: Smart TVs, X-Box, PlayStation and Wii are not currently supported.
Supported Devices for Crossflix
Supported Devices as of June 2017:
- Mobile Devices – Android Phones and Tablets via the Crossflix app found in the Google Play Store
- Mobile Devices – Amazon Fire Tablets via the Crossflix app found in the App Store
- For TV’s – Roku devices (Starting at about $30) via the Crossflix app found in the Roku Channel Store. Please Note that Roku 1, SE, XS, XD or HD are not supported.
- For TV’s – ROKU-powered Smart TV’s are supported via the Crossflix app in the ROKU app store
- For TV’s – Amazon Fire TV Devices (Starting at about $40) – the Crossflix app can be found on the Amazon App Store
- For TV’s – Apple TV (Starting at about $149) via the Crossflix app found in the App Store. Please Note that Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported since no third-party apps can be loaded to them (you can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008)
- For TV’s – Android Enabled TV’s and Android Boxes – the Crossflix app can be found in the Amazon App Store
- For TV’s – Chromecast (Starting at about $35) for Apple, Android & Chrome Browsers. (Recommend removing and reinstalling the Crossflix app to enable or installing the Chromecast extension for the Chrome browser).
- Windows and Apple PC’s via standard browsers – Chrome or Internet Explorer for Windows & Chrome or Safari for Mac are recommended. (Linux PC’s are not directly supported.)
Please ensure you have the latest version of the appropriate operating systems and browsers on your device.
Non-Supported Devices as of June 2017
- Mobile Devices – iOs app coming soon, in development.
- Smart TV set apps – Not currently supported (exceptions are ROKU-powered Smart TV’s and Android enabled TV’s). Note: Many non-supported devices can browse the Crossflix site, though video playback is not properly supported at this time.
- XBOX – Not currently planned for support.
- PlayStation – Not currently planned for support.
- Wii – Not currently planned for support.
Watch Crossflix anywhere, anytime, on many devices. Our streaming software allows you to instantly view content from Crossflix through any Internet-connected device that offers the Crossflix app, including smart TVs, game consoles, streaming media players, smartphones, or tablets. Below are our Internet Speed Recommendations to achieve the best performance:
The video streaming industry standard suggests the following internet speeds for streaming video content:
- SD Content: 3 Mbps or higher
- HD Content: 5 Gbps or higher
You can use either of the following sites to run a speed test to confirm your connected network’s internet speed:
You can also stream Crossflix directly from your computer or laptop. To use the Crossflix.com web player, please make sure you have the most up to date browser and a good network connection. You’ll find a full list of browsers and operating systems supported by our web player below.
You may still be able to achieve playback on a device or browser not supported by the Crossflix.com web player; however, you may experience occasional playback or compatibility issues and we encourage you to upgrade your browser.
Need help getting set up? Search our FAQs for the manufacturer of the device you are using or contact us.
Try us FREE for 14 days! If you enjoy your Crossflix trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Crossflix membership is a month-to-month or annual subscription that begins on the date you sign up. No contract, no cancellation fees, no commitment. Cancel online anytime, 24 hours a day.
Pick your price, pick your plan! Crossflix offers two membership plans to suit your needs:
- Monthly Plan: $10.99 per Month — watch on multiple screens at the same time, High Definition when available.
- Annual Plan: $98.91 per Year (25% OFF the Monthly Rate) — watch on multiple screens at the same time, High Definition when available.
The first 14 Days are free for new members. If you choose to remain a member of Crossflix, you’ll be billed once per month on the date that you originally signed up.
You can change or upgrade your plan anytime from your Account page.
Crossflix Ministry Outreach Program
At Crossflix, we believe in being proactive to help your local community directly. To better support local communities, we came up with The Ministry Outreach Program, which allows your local church, ministry, or school to sign up for a dedicated promo code that supporters, like YOU, can use to ensure 50% of your monthly subscription goes back to that institution of your choosing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a part of The Ministry Outreach Program you can still get Crossflix now, you do NOT have to be part of a church, ministry, or school to enjoy Crossflix.
Register today to get your dedicated promo code for your parishioners!
Follow these easy steps to get your Church, Ministry, school registered to The Ministry Outreach Program:
- Create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Fill out completely the on-line form (including main contact person information, phone numbers, mailing address, etc.)
- Enter your payout method preference (please have your establishment’s banking information ready) so you can receive your monthly donations quicker.
- That’s it. Now tell everyone about your Promo Code!
Not a church, ministry, school or non-profit, but still want to help promote Crossflix. Read about our Affiliate program.
Are you a Christian blogger, vlogger, or social media influencer looking for the latest and greatest to share with your followers? If you are interested in helping us spread the word about the amazing programming on Crossflix, then we encourage you to sign up to become an affiliate.
If you represent a church, ministry, school, or non-profit, then you’ll want to register in our Ministry Outreach program. Read about our Ministry Outreach program.
Follow these easy steps to start watching Crossflix today:
- Choose the membership plan that’s right for you.
- Create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Enter a payment method, so you don’t miss a single show when your free trial ends.
- Download the Crossflix app to your device and login to link it.
- That’s it. Stream on!
You can cancel your free trial anytime during your first 14 days and never be charged. If you choose not to cancel, your account will not be charged until your free trial ends.
As a monthly member of Crossflix, you’ll be billed once a month from the date you originally signed up. If you choose the annual membership plan, then you will be billed once per year. If you decide Crossflix isn’t for you, you always have the option to cancel online, anytime.
Want to contact us?
Call Us | Email Us