Movies are a great way to wind down on an off day and relax with your family and friends. However, today’s movie industry is filled with movies that do not meet the mark of having good features with appropriate enjoyment. Many are filled with adult-rated content and are not great for family entertainment and sometimes are not a great way to spend time productively or enhancing your relationship with your partner spiritually. In cases, where you’re looking for good Christian romance movies that speak about love and pure relationships, we have got you covered.
The best Christian love movies include:
- A good message: The best movies have a good and understandable message about pure and true love and a good and healthy relationship with partners and God. Movies without this message do not act as a good Christian romance movie.
- Show what’s good and evil: A good romance movie not only explores but also shows what a good relationship is and what an evil one is that will bring more ruin to your life than good. Showing this helps viewers understand how to maintain relationships in God.
- Have Characters who believe in Faith: Having characters, who are protagonists that live and believe in the Faith are a must for a great movie. This shows how a person needs to be, be it inside or outside a relationship or romance.
- Have you reflecting: The movie shouldn’t be an endless drawl of information. Rather, it should leave you something to chew on after it is over. It should help you take a step back and evaluate your relationship as well. This also helps young adults think about their potential spouses and relationships and how to handle them.
- Realistic expectations: A good romance movie in Christian faith is one that shows a realistic depiction of a relationship. It is true that falling love is a beautiful and exciting feeling, but the media should also focus on the happenings of the real world and how this works out instead of imprinting unrealistic expectations on the viewers, thereby making them believe and expect too much out of their relationships instead of healthily pursuing them in God. It should show the commitment and work that happens in a real and truly loving relationship.
- Entertainment value: It is important that the movie shouldn’t do just about anything for entertainment. This is how bad movies are made as they turn out to be excessively sexual or riddled with horrible and evil concepts. A good movie should entertain without these regardless. Good and clean humour with an engaging story-line can by itself make an interesting and entertaining film. Moreover, such films will also be family and kid-friendly so just about anyone can watch them and have a good and productive time.
Christian romance movies are a great way to enhance your relationships especially during the holiday season or during events like Valentine’s Day or a quiet Sunday with the family; it is productive and helpful when you find the right one to watch.